Do you get 'beeped off' when using your phone?
Write down this number for Qwest repairs 1-800-573-1311 or follow this link: the QWEST Website where you just need to enter name and number etc, then tell them about the problem. If we all contact them, a lot, maybe they will be motivated to make necessary repairs/changes. Just a thought.
Even if your phone is through silverstar or you just have a cell phone, if it is reported anyway, telling them the number of who you were disconnected from, might help them.
It has taken me a while to bother with pulling out the Qwest phone book to find the number, so I thought I would share it with you while I've got it.
Have a good day!
I would love to see everyone call Qwest with this problem. I've been on them for over two years. The thing that is frustrating is that they know what the problem is, but the big wigs don't want to put out the money to fix it.
ReplyDelete